Please find useful resources for your consideration:
- “We Can Tell and We Will Tell” video (English version): http://bit.ly/2AFkwhw
- “Nous pouvons dénoncer les abus et nous allons les dénoncer” vidéo: http://bit.ly/2kuUI3n
- DAWN Canada recommendations: Meeting the Needs of Victims of Crime in Canada
- Our Infographic on more than a footnote campaign or how women with disabilities are more than a footnote in policies, programs and services.
- Our infographic on supporting people with disabilities who are victims of crime.
It’s International Day of Persons with Disabilities. Check out our infographic and Join our call to action to ensure that women with disabilities and Deaf women are more than a footnote in anti-violence strategies, policies, programs and services! Sign up for our CALL TO ACTION mailing list by sending an …Continue reading International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2017
On December 1st, 2017, DAWN Canada will host a national policy roundtable on violence against women with disabilities. The event will take place at the Albert at Bay Hotel in Ottawa from 9-1pm and will include disabled women leaders from across the country. At this event, DAWN Canada will launch …Continue reading More Than A Footnote
More information related to the COMMUNICARE ISSUE #1: Violence against Women with Disabilities & Deaf women In DAWN/RAFH Canada’s 1st issue of Communicare published in Abilities Magazine July 2011, we presented information on the issue of violence against women with disabilities and Deaf women with the hope that women …Continue reading COMMUNICARE ISSUE ≠1